Tuesday, February 27, 2007

je veux les savoir, vos plans

I want to know your plans and how involved in them I am. When you leave for good this fall will I be forgiven? And if you want roses, I'll buy a bouquet. If that just won't cut it, well what can I say? You’re what keeps me believing this world’s not gone dead, strength in my bones and the words in my head. They pour out to paper, it's all for you cause that’s what you do, thats what you do. I want to know your fears, and if you'll forget me next year. And when the jets go up and out will your heart stay here? If you could forgive me, for being so brash, well you, you could hit me or whip me, oh I’d savor each lash. You’re what keeps me believing the world’s not gone dead, strength in my bones and words in my head, they pour out to paper, its all for you cause that’s what you do. No more fighting it is only a waste of our time 'cause soon we’ll be leavin. Will this strength still be mine? I'll look out for you, till I die, 'till I rot. Oh I'll remember you, till I die, 'till I rot.
You’re what keeps me believing the world’s not gone dead,strength in my bones and the words in my head they pour out to paper, its all for you. You’re what keeps me believing the world’s not gone dead, strength in my bones and words in my head. They pour out to paper, its all for you cause that's what you do...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good morning people. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging for that exact make. The prices for the velcros were approximately 220 bucks everwhere. But completely I set this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you say about it?